The Spanish River Boys’ Lacrosse Booster Club has partnered with a leading media publisher to produce a professionally produced game program for the 2017 season. This will be a first of its kind for any Spanish River High athletic team.
The game program will be available for sale at each boys’ lacrosse home game, as well as in the Shark Shop starting in early February.
The full-color program will add excitement and pride for our lacrosse program when students, families, fans and the visiting team flip through the program to read player and coach bios, team stats, player tribute messages from family members and sponsor advertisements.
The Spanish River Boys’ Lacrosse Booster Club is honored to have the following incredible companies commit to advertising in the first game program:
- Simply180 (simply180.com)
- CBIZ (https://www.cbiz.com/)
- Boca Regional Urgent Care (http://www.bocaregionalurgentcare.com)
- Stifel (http://www.stifel.com/)
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital (http://www.u18sportsmedicine.com)
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute (http://bascompalmer.org/)
- State Farm Insurance (http://www.statefarm.com/agent/US/FL/Boca-Raton/Rick-Limegrover-1WF6J1Y)
- Boca Village Animal Hospital (http://bvahosp.com/)
- Lacrosse Unlimited (http://lacrosseunlimited.com/)
- Animal Rescue Force (www.animalrescueforce.org)
If your company wants to be included in the Spanish River Boys’ Lacrosse Game Program, there is still time. A variety of sponsorship and advertising packages are available to accommodate any size budget. Click here for more information or email SpanishRiverBoysLax@gmail.com.